The popularly known NASSCOM India Leadership Forum (NILF) is being re-branded to NASSCOM Technology & Leadership Forum (NTLF). Technology is at the heart of businesses today and is reshaping strategy, culture, jobs, policy and everything we do. NTLF will create a platform which brings together technology and leaders to not only talk about tech but the ‘business of tech’.
If you are not innovating with tech, you can be disrupted is at the heart of this decision. Everything we will discuss will have a Leadership and Technology focus. We are widening our thought leadership reach in our endeavour to give you more in-depth insights.
#TheNext OPPORTUNITY Vs. REALITY
The complex scenarios generated by today’s multiple disruption is generating new threats that in fact conceal new opportunities. That’s why, for the next edition of NTLF in 2019, we have taken cue from its immediate predecessor (2018) to lay emphasis on the theme #TheNext: Opportunity vs Reality. We will take a step back, and discuss where things "really" are in terms of adoption of new technologies, the pace of adoption, the level of disruption and the real impact delivered.
- The CEO’s Technology Agenda: As every company pivots to be a technology & data company, NTLF will provide the platform to hear from CEOs on their technology agenda & why technology is the competitive differentiator.
- The Potential-Reality Debate: There is a lot of talk on disruptive tech – AI, Blockchain, IOT, Mixed Reality, Quantum Computing. We take a 1-3-5 year lens on which technologies are becoming mainstream and which are still at a nascent stage.
- The Changing Leadership Imperative: At NTLF this year, we debate the changing leadership imperatives- new mindsets, new business models, new org structures, to make way for disruptive tech to be at core of the business.
- India Next: Each theme at NTLF will look at what it means for India, how can we solve for India
- Art Of Intelligence - Technology Distribution
- Experience Unplugged - Bringing Experiences to the core of Digital
- Unlocking Growth - Business Organization Models
- Dismantling the Walls - As the new world order emerge
Anant Maheshwari, MICROSOFT
Rishad Premji, WIPRO
Keshav Murugesh, WNS GLOBAL SERVICES
Atul Batra, MANTHAN
Ravi Vishwanathan, TCS
Debjani Ghosh, NASSCOM