Learn Data Management From The First Global Chief Data Officer
Meet and learn from the financial industry's first Global Chief Data Officer Gain expertise and accreditation in industry-standard best practices
Presented by NASSCOM in partnership with EDM Council
Data plays a critical role in every industry - and is growing exponentially - so it is imperative that firms effectively manage their data to maximize its usability and value. NASSCOM invites you to a new half-day training program with accreditation in the important area of data management.
Learn best practices from the top Global Data Management Association
NASSCOM is pleased to offer this course in partnership with EDM Council, the world's largest association for data management professionals in the global financial industry. Members include hundreds of leading global banks, investment firms, data and technology vendors, and regulatory authorities, including: Bank of America, Citibank, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, IBM, JP Morgan, Lloyds, Microsoft, Standard Chartered, Thomson Reuters and UBS
Comprehensive Data Management Curriculum:
In this half-day Best Practices in Data Management course, offered specially for NASSCOM members, participants will learn:
- Key concepts of modern data management
- Managing data as an asset - from a strategic and operational perspective
- Managing meaning and precision of data, and ensuring it is fit-for-purpose
- Fulfilling data governance requirements without inhibiting innovation
- The capabilities and processes needed for a sustainable data management program
The curriculum is based on the industry's accepted standard of data management best practices, DCAM™ (the Data Management Capability Assessment Model) which was developed by EDM Council in conjunction with its member firms and has been implemented around the world. The DCAM framework is designed to help firms develop and sustain a comprehensive data management program that delivers value to your firm.
Block Your Seat Today
- Special NASSCOM and EDM Council introductory rate of INR 1500 only
- Gain accreditation in EDM Council Best Practices in Data Management
- Fulfill precursor requirement to take the DCAM training program and become certified in DCAM
Please click here to register.
For more information please contact, Sumbul at firstname.lastname@example.org.