2+ years | Troy, MI, United States
Tekshapers, Inc. has an opening for a Software Engineer (Ref# SE101AA) to work in Troy, MI and various unanticipated locations throughout the US.
- Design, develop, implement, maintain, and support business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including client/server, web portal, and web-based applications, and major enhancement of existing systems, using Java technologies.
- Gather and analyze user and business requirements, create technical design document, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- Responsible for the development phase of the software engineering life-cycle. Prepare the design standards for web portal development. Design data storage using Oracle database. Design, develop, and deploy status reports to management.
- Develop scripts to back up code and data. Monitor production system and support any fixes needed. Support system and perform software upgrades.
- Master’s degree or foreign academic equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical / Electronics Engineering, CIS, MIS, or a related field.
- Plus 2 years of experience in the job offered or 2 years in a related occupation including Programmer Analyst, Software Engineer, or related experience.Will accept a Bachelor’s degree plus five years progressive experience in lieu of the required education and experience.
- Please MAIL resume referencing the position reference code (Ref# SE101AA) for which you are applying. Mail to: Tekshapers, Inc. Attn: HR, 1441 E. Maple Rd. Ste 301, Troy, MI 48083.