2 + years | Troy, MI, United States
Under general supervision, performs the following systems development tasks:
- Problem analysis, systems design, programming, testing and debugging, system and program documentation, and systems implementation of moderate to highly complex applications.
- Performs maintenance and upgrades to current applications.
- Design, Develop and deployment of Web and J2EE Applications.
- Develop Web applications using Java Script, JQuery.
- Develop and deploy integration modules using Java , J2EE , PEGA AND BIGDATA.
- Develop back end scripts using SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle.
- Setup and configure Tomcat application server to deploy Web applications.
- Unit test Java applications using tools JUnit.
- Possess a Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science or Equivalent field.
- Have had at least two (2) years of full-time experience in one or a combination of the following: Java, PEGA, BIGDATA , J2EE and Web Technologies.