This position serves as the PHP developer responsible for the overall architecture and long term strategy. If you are highly motivated, passionate about digital experiences, looking to join a creative and dynamic team, join us today. You need to be able to write clean and secure PHP code and have previous development experience or open source projects to show during the consideration process.
- Review current code, systems, and practices, and iteratively improve their quality and efficiency.
- Work closely with support technicians and designers.
- Produce detailed specifications and pitches for upcoming developments
- Develop new features, fix bugs, and recursively optimize performance and quality of code.
- Assist customers in resolving highly technical issues.
- Experience of at least 4 years in PHP
- Experience using version control in a collaborative environment
- Experience in responsive designs principles
- Experience on MVC Frameworks Laravel, Codeigniter, Zend
- Design, develop and code various web applications to ensure project implementation on scheduled time
- Experience in developing mobile friendly websites
- You will be responsible to build infrastructure to create new products, improving existing features, squash bugs, and to rapidly scale our platform